Author Michelle Moore Brady has been sharing her house long before it was trendy, and people began asking how to do it!
The Money Room walks you through renting rooms and preventing issues.
- Establishing multiple income streams
- Security, having another person on-site
The book helps you with:
- Why might you want to rent rooms -- many reasons
- Your house set-up
- Defining Policies
- Tenant Screening
- Making it all legal (lease)
- Tax Advantages
Who might benefit from this book?
- Seniors repurposing empty nests
- Single parents searching for companionship, income & help
- Disabled and Handicapped individuals, same as above
- Single people obtaining companionship and security
- College students providing their own housing, then sell the equity and recoup some money.
- The "mortgage poor" new homeowner