Michelle Moore Brady
- Tuesday, April 9th. LAKESTART Entrepreneur Group. Stop saying Um and other Entrepreneur Presentation Tips, 30 minutes, begins at 5:30 at Willoughby Brewing Company, Willoughby Ohio. Open to guests.
- Stop saying Um. Men’s Breakfast meeting. January 15, 2019. Family Restaurant, 1945 Mentor Ave, Painesville, OH 44077
OPEN FOR SCHEDULING!
CONTACT ME AT MBrady@SageForward.com.
Michelle Moore Brady SPEAKING CALENDAR
- National Trainer. Spoke nationally for a financial company at their National Trainer presenting self-directed IRA education throughout the United States. Individual consulting for executive and specific speech support. Trained investors about Self-Directed IRAs at real estate investor associations, conferences, and tradeshows. USA travel 75%. Learned SDIRA industry, passing classes 98% with the Retirement Industry Trust Assoc (RITA) as their national expert presenting 30-60-240 minute trainings.
- Spoke in many US cities including Dallas, Toledo, Indianapolis, Detroit, Cincinnati, Nashville, Denver, San Francisco, Las Vegas, St. Louis, Seattle, Greensboro, Portland, Orlando, Memphis, Las Vegas, Dallas, Toledo, Indianapolis, Chicago, Hartford, Salt Lake City, Little Rock, Lexington, Shreveport, Cincinnati, San Diego, Atlanta, Denver, Utah, Texas, and more.
- The Money Room – April 23, 2018. The Money Room presentation LIVE- Monday, April 23 at 7 pm. Westlake Public Library.
Key Notes and Public Trainings:
- Oct 6, 2017: 7:30-9:30 breakfast
D.E.L.I.V.E.R.Y. Tips Key Note (8 easy public speaking improvement tips), Western Reserve Hospital, nuggets based on 3 decades teaching public speaking. Held at the Natatorium Cuyahoga Falls, October 13, 2017. Register at Eventbrite
- Oct 31, 2017: 8:00-9:30
Women’s Network, D.E.L.I.V.E.R.Y. 8 Easy Public Speaking Improvement Tips, Natatorium Cuyahoga Falls, October 13, 2017.
- Nov 3 and 4, 2017: 7:30-9:30
Toastmasters District 10 Fall Conference is November 4th and I’m one of the speakers. The District 10 Toastmasters Conference is November 3 (eve) and Saturday 4th at the Independence Crown Plaza. It’s reasonable for a full day of training. I’m training on C.O.N.C.E.A.L. – 7 things you can do to manage speech nervousness.
- The Money Room book release events:
- 7/23/17 – Money Room 2 hour workshop (TBD 1-3m, includes lunch), Unity of Massillon, 4016 Wales Avenue N.W., Massillon, Ohio 44646. Church contact: Dr. Bob Churilla, #330-837-3737 – www.unitymassillon.org.
- 7/24/17 – Money Room 1 hour overview, 7 p.m., Wickliffe Public Library, 1713 Lincoln Rd, Wickliffe, OH 44092
- 4/23/18, Money Room 2 hour workshop Westlake Porter Public Library (27333 Center Ridge Rd. Westlake, Ohio 44145)
- CONTACT ME TO SCHEDULE HEARING ABOUT THE MONEY ROOM!
- Cuyahoga Community College Faculty Conference, 2/10/17 – “Self-Disclosure in a FaceBook Age, Protecting Confidentiality Breaches.”
- Cuyahoga Community College – Spring 2017 term classes:
- Speech 16-week Tue-Th @8:00-9:15 (sign up using CRN 11775)
- Interpersonal 16week Tue-Th @ 11:00-12:15 (sign up using CRN 10017)
- Speech 16-week Mon-Wed @ 12:30-1:45 (sign up using CRN 11716)
- Speech 14-week Mon-Wed @ 10:00-11:25 (sign up using CRN 10018)
- Speech HONORS, 14-week Tue-Th @ 1:00-2:20 (sign up using CRN 15499)
- Bridge Church ladies night- S.A.G.E. Wisdom When Your World SPINS, March 7, 2017 at Clague Park, Westlake Ohio
- Western Reserve Hospital – D.E.L.I.V.E.R.Y. 8 Easy Public Speaking Improvement Tips, Knowledgable Networking of Women, 8:30 AM-10:00 AM, Sheraton Suites Cuyahoga Falls/Restaurant
- April 20, 2017 Direction Home CEU credit 1/2 seminars – “One Track Mind: Minimizing Semantics” and “D.E.L.I.V.E.R.Y. 8 Easy Public Speaking Improvement”,
- “Delivery tips for public presentation”, Beachwood Professional Networking, 9/9/15
- Delivery, Cuyahoga Community College, 9/30/15
- “CONCEAL and DELIVERY – top things to do to improve public presentations”. Adjunct Faculty Conference presentation, 10/16/15
- “Controlling Speechfear” Cuyahoga Community College, 9/23/15
- “Preparing an effective speech” Cuyahoga Community College, 10/3/15
- “Effective visual aide presentation and design” Cuyahoga Community College, 10/14/15
- “Suggestions for managing difficult emotions during a crisis time”, Women in Transition, 11/9/15
- “Keys to persuasive presentations”, Cuyahoga Community College, 11/18/15
- Emcee Women in Faith event, Cuyahoga Falls for Jenassis Speaks, 11/21/2015
- “Overcoming common language misunderstanding”, Cuyahoga Community College, 12/2/15
- “Suggestions for managing difficult emotions during a crisis time”, Women in Transition, 12/3/15
- “Enhancing your public speaking skills”, Cuyahoga Community College faculty professional development session. 3/4/16
- Suggestions for improving public presentation and credibility. Real Estate Association, 4/14/16.
- The Money Room pitch, BLISS Speaker Showcase event, Saturday, 4/23/16.
- Memorial Benefit EMCEE and presenter, Happy Tails Cat Sanctuary, Saturday, 4/30/16.
- Women Business Owners, Cleveland Ohio = “How to Stop Saying Um and other Presentation Strategies”, July 28th
- Fall term COLLEGE COURSES (starts 9/15/16) 1). Brunswick Public Speaking Course, Tuesday & Thursday afternoons (12:00 pm – 1:30 pm), begins September 14th – December 9th, Cuyahoga Community College 14 weeks. * *Register at Tri-C.Edu. Currently around 8 spaces open: Fundamentals of Speech Communication -CRN 82687 – SPCH 1010 – 0.
- Fall Term #2) Westlake Public Speaking Course, Wednesday evenings (6:00 pm – 8:50 pm), begins September 15th – December 9th, Cuyahoga Community College Westlake Corporate College (WCC), 14 weeks. *Register at Tri-C.Edu. Currently around 4 spaces open: Fundamentals of Speech Communication -CRN 81509 – SPCH 1010 – 0
- The S’s of Wine Tasting, Wickliffe Public Library, September 20th at 7p.m for one hour. EVENT IS FREE and open to the public. Although wine cannot be served in the library, you can work on developing your palate by tasting two different kinds of juices. 1713 Lincoln Rd, Wickliffe, OH · (440) 944-6010 wickliffepl.org. Go here to register: http://wickliffepl.org/eventcalendar/?action=viewEvent&eventID=300
- For WOMEN — National Association of Women in Business (NAWBO) Savvy Women Succeed Event on October 28, 2016 at Parkside Church in Chagrin Falls- 45 min presentation workshop. Entire event is 8:30am -3:00pm. Michelle will be presenting in a break-out session: “Stop Saying Um & other Strategies for Great Personal Presentation”. NAWBO Members – $35 early bird rate by 10/26 ($50 after 9/15) /Guests – $50 early bird rate by 10/26 ($65 after 9/15) LINK for info — http://www.nawbocleveland.org/events/savvy-women-succeed
- for WOMEN. Don’t Blow It: Managing Tough Emotions, Westlake Ohio BRIDGE Church, November 1, 2016 at 7 p.m. at Clague Park.
- for WOMEN. 2016 Women of Excellence Empowerment Series , November 12th at the Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium from 8:30am – 3:00pm. This event is FREE to attend and will inspire, encourage and empower women in both their careers and their personal lives. This year’s showcase will include 11 awesome speakers, sharing on topics such as leadership, branding, empowerment, financial freedom, entrepreneurship, passion, purpose and restoration. My speech is entitled “S.M.A.R.T. Financial Fitness.” Event is solf-out. Wait list: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/women-of-excellence-empowerment-series-tickets-27092006922.
- CPA Association of Ohio. Thursday, December 8, 2016. Michelle will be presenting 11:30-12:45 in a break-out session on “Oh No! Did I Say Too Much: self-disclosure self-protection”. https://store.ohiocpa.com/product/49107
- for WOMEN — Women In Networking (WIN) December Luncheon. Cost involved for lunch and association membership or guest-fee. Monday, December 12th from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM at Ratatouille Restaurante (3365 Richmond Road Ste. #130 | Beachwood, OH 44122). Michelle will be presenting “Stop Saying Um & other Strategies for Great Personal Presentation”.